Bear Summit Hideaway Luxury Upper Moonridge Cabin,5bdr,Close to Lake,Fire Pit,Jacuzzi,Game Room,Views
Size –5 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-11
The MOUNTAINS are calling YOU!! Wake up in your plush King bed and walk out on your private patio to enjoy your morning coffee and smell that fresh mountain air. With amazing views of ski slopes, lots of amenities including a fire pit, expansive game room and private jacuzzi the Bear Summit Hideaway is where MEMORIES are made.
Boasting sunny living spaces, a gourmet kitchen, and five private bedrooms, it's the perfect place for family and friends to rejuvenate.
Stay in our Bear Summit Hideaway, located in the exclusive, private Moonridge neighborhood surrounded by majestic pine trees. This LUXURY cabin offers a tranquil nature retreat in the heart of southern California. It combines the classic beauty of a log cabin with modern amenities and design finishes. Enjoy a glass of wine or a fine meal while watching the amazing sunsets and mountain views from our private wrap-around decks.
- 1/4 mile from Bear Mountain Ski Resort - 5 min walk
- 4 min drive to Big Bear Zoo
- 5 min drive to Big Bear Lake
- 8 min drive to Big Bear Village
Experience Big Bear Lake With Us & Book Now!
Bear Summit Hideaway is a private cabin in Big Bear Lake "Moonridge" with amazing views of Bear Mountain Ski Resort, mountains and so much more.
This is our family home that is extremely well appointed from the brand new furnishings and décor, to the breathtaking views from our private wrap around decks, plush memory foam mattress, fire pit, private hot tub, and don’t forget the expansive coffee bar and game room.
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
With (5) Private bedrooms the Bear Summit Hideaway has a cozy space for the entire family.
Master Suite: Plush King size bed with luxury linens and private master bath including dual vanities and jacuzzi tub/shower combo. His and Her closets and a private balcony with views of Bear Mountain ski slopes. Roku TV also included.
Bedroom 2: Full over Queen bunk bed with views of the mountains and has a 55in Roku TV.
Bedroom 3: Queen bed with views of the majestic pine trees and has 55in Roku TV.
Bedroom 4: Full Bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, 55in Roku TV and direct access to Hot tub and private patio.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
The Master Bath is an elegant space to get ready for the day, with a jacuzzi tub-shower with double sinks, and an expansive vanity.
The hallway bathroom is completely remodeled with a tub/shower combo with rain-shower features. The combination of tile, glass, and chrome add luxury to the bathroom.
The 3rd floor bathroom is a brand new luxury water-fall shower with luxury tile throughout.
A half bath sits right off of the main floor mudroom so you can wash up easily after a day of hiking and exploring.
☆☆ LOUNGE & KITCHEN ☆☆
The main living room has soaring ceilings and walls of windows overlooking the wooded landscape outside. A 75in flat-screen TV sits above the stone fireplace, and everyone can find their favorite spot on the leather sofa and comfortable armchairs. Open up the sliding glass doors to blur the lines between inside and outside living and extend the living room out to the patio. A formal dining room sits directly off the living room and has a long table and seating for (8) and seating for (3) at the bar.
Designed for entertaining, this incredible cabin has multiple living areas for the whole family to enjoy. The gourmet kitchen is fully furnished with granite counters, custom cabinets, all of the kitchen gadgets and appliances you need to cook a meal for the whole family. Grab a seat at the breakfast bar, or brew a cup of coffee and enjoy it out on the patio.
☆☆ GAME ROOM ☆☆
For hours of entertainment, day or night, the basement has been converted into a fully furnished living space, complete with games for everyone including: VIRTUAL PINBALL, 4 player stand up arcade system with over 3k of your favorite games. Also included is shuffleboard, PS4 and brand new XBOX-S with comfortable furniture, and a 75inch flat-screen TV.
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
When you come to Big Bear Lake, you’re going to want to spend as much time outside as possible. The three-story home has three wrap-around decks, a luxury hot tub, outdoor dining areas, sunny lounge spaces, and a BBQ grill for your convenience.
The incredible shaded balcony looks out over the wooded landscape and offers plenty of space to eat, relax, and enjoy the views. Sit out on the outdoor lounge furniture, enjoy a glass of wine and watch skiers zip down the snowy mountains!
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Big Bear Lake! ☆★
- No unregistered guest are allowed. 11 guest MAX OCCUPANCY. Anything over 11 is subject to $1,200 fine from the city of Big Bear Lake and also guest will be responsible for any fines levied against homeowner for over occupancy.
2. PARKING: Max of 4 cars allowed on property. 2 in garage and 2 in driveway. NO Street parking allowed.
- NOISE: House is located in a residential community and noise travels far. Quiet time is from 10pm to 7am per Big Bear Lake City ordinance.
- No smoking anywhere on property. If any of your guests smoke inside the house you will be charged a $750.00 Ozone cleaning fee.
- No parties. If you host a party with unregistered guests you will be charged $100 per guest, a $600 additional cleaning fee, and will be evicted immediately.
- No pets allowed. Sorry. We love our dogs, but still no pets. If you bring a pet without authorization you will be charged $500.00 and an additional $250.00 ozone and cleaning fee.
- SPA HOURS: Spa is closed during the hours of 10:00pm - 07:00am
- External Doors must remain closed at all times to keep mosquitos and bugs out of the house.
- Do not use the "white" towels to remove makeup. We provide grey towels to remove makeup as your makeup will stain the (white) towels and then we will have to charge you $35.00 per towel.
- There are security cameras on the EXTERIOR of house only for security purposes and to confirm number of guests
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
Jul 5, 2022 - Aug 14, 2022
|$385 - $734||$642 - $1,116||
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Forty-seven percent (47.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.